Come and join us in worship, a warm welcome awaits you.Our church family includes single and married, young and old. We are just like you. We struggle with sin, and all the problems of the world, but rejoice in the fact -- "That I, with body and soul, both in life and in death, am not my own, but belong to my faithful Savior Jesus Christ, who with His precious blood has fully satisfied for all my sins, and redeemed me from all the power of the devil; and so preserves me, that without the will of my Father in heaven not a hair can fall from my head; . . ." (from Heidelberg Catechism question and answer number one)
Join us in worship where:
- The Bible is proclaimed as God's inspired Word.
- God is glorified in worshipful praise.
- God's Word is faithfully proclaimed and considered to be the only grounds for our faith.
- All members are given opportunities to strengthen their faith through Bible studies and Biblical Counseling.
- The saving grace of our Jesus Christ is proclaimed as the only grounds of our salvation.
- The great Reformation truths, "Scripture Alone, Faith Alone, and Grace Alone" are upheld.
Worship with us to praise and glorify God. Join us in worship that emphasizes our belief that our only hope rests in Scripture Alone, Grace Alone, Faith Alone, Glory of God Alone.